Sunday, February 14, 2010

And the Winners are...

The day has finally arrived, the One World, One Heart winners will be announced today on my blog. Guess what?! I have already won something. Julietk drew my name for her mystery prize; I love surprises and look forward to sharing my prize with all of you. It is coming all the way from London, so it might be awhile… I just found out that I have won 2 drawings, can you believe it! The second prize is coming from Southern OOAKS  Oh Happy Day!
Update... oh about 10 minutes ago, I WON a print from Lost Assie on the Loose, I have won 3 giveaway items, how exciting! I have a permanent grin on my face.

Without further delay, drum roll please…

First prize goes to

Second prize goes to

Third prize goes to

Fourth prize goes to

Fifth prize goes to

I have sent an e-mail out to all of the winners. Please contact me A.S.A.P. so that I can put your prize in the mail right away.

A big THANK YOU to everyone who took part in the One World, One Heart event. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading all of your comments and meeting so many new and interesting people. And, another HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who signed up to follow (new and old both) my blog. The One World, One Heart event was so amazing; I hope Lisa will host this event again next year.

6 comments:

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

WOW. I didn't have the chance to view all the blogs yet and I only entered about 5...I sure wish I had found yours. Amazing beading!
Smiles,Pat

DVArtist said...

Congratulations to your winners. They are all receiving wonderful gifts. I am sorry this is over, however, I have met fantastic people, such as yourself, and have seen some great art.

Happy day to you
Nicole/Beadwright

Lisa said...

What a great surprise, I won, I'll email my address right away. Yippeee!
Congratulations to everyone.

Lisa

Jo said...

Oh wow what a gorgeous suprise to find your message on my blog this evening. The earrings are soooo beautiful and I'm so overjoyed to win them. As Lisa just commented: Yipppeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Well done to all the other winners too. But think we all winners in the fabulous event: for all the wonderful new friends we have made and with so much inspiration and creativity to share!!
Big, big hugs Jo xxx

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Congratulations to your lucky winners! I'm am sure they will cherish these beautiful pieces!

Julie said...

Lucky Ducks! Great stuff Jo... generous treasures!