Friday, July 30, 2010

Summer Work



Wow, what has happened to summer? I know that it has been a long time since I posted my last blog and for that I am sorry. Between out of town guests, gardening, multiple birthday celebrations (too many to count), yard work, the occasional swim and all of the things we put off due to snow, most of my time has been sucked up into a one-way void. Yet with all of the summer mayhem that happens from June through September I have been able to create a few new pieces of work.

Here is a glimps of a project I am working on. I really hope to have about 6 of these done by September.

I hope all of you are enjoying summer/winter (depending upon which hemisphere you happen to be in).

2 comments:

Regina said...

Beautiful pieces as always. SO excited about seeing the completed "latest" project. Very interesting!!

Hugs,
Regi

Julie said...

Gorgeous stuff, as usual. The cloth work is stunning! I am looking forward to seeing the finale!